Subscription Plan

hello everyone.

i'm planning to deploy the app I develop. and the app is a public app that users can use. it is just for tracking his/her documents. and because of this, there are infinite number of users will use.. is there a plan for unlimited users? because the free sub is 10

Solved Solved
0 4 127
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well, my friend. 
If your users cannot access the other users' documents and data, you'll need a secure plan that manages the users' email that is logged in. So you'll need to pay 5 dollars per user.

In this case, I highly recommend you get in touch with the Appsheet sales team and check some enterprise plans, but I can tell you in advance that your idea has a great chance of not working for being impractical. Appsheet was thought to be used in the business and corporations so it was designed to have that number of users, and the price will be sky-high. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Well, my friend. 
If your users cannot access the other users' documents and data, you'll need a secure plan that manages the users' email that is logged in. So you'll need to pay 5 dollars per user.

In this case, I highly recommend you get in touch with the Appsheet sales team and check some enterprise plans, but I can tell you in advance that your idea has a great chance of not working for being impractical. Appsheet was thought to be used in the business and corporations so it was designed to have that number of users, and the price will be sky-high. 

i see. thank you for the response sir. it's just sad that i spent a whole week learning and doing the app, only to find out that in deployment, its not possible for multiple/unlimited users to have. well, atleast i learn something. again. thank you sir.

There is a plan for unlimited users, but you won't have login control and everyone will have access to other's data and I think that it is not interesting for the purpose of your app, and it is not very cheap. You can check pay per app instead of paying per user.

Some thoughts.. there is a Table option called "Filter out all existing rows". If that option is set as ON, other users won't see any data from that table. Though the user won't see his/her own row either. 

AleksiAlkio_0-1697707537780.png

Top Labels in this Space