Subscription choice

I am developing a program to automate the operation of loaders and dump trucks. For this project, we are planning to utilize 8 loaders, and I am exploring the possibility of integrating with Google Workspace or utilizing the functionality within the AppSheet Core package.
I would like to inquire about the following:

Is it necessary to set up separate Google Workspace accounts for each loader operator to utilize email, or is there a possibility to achieve this through AppSheet Core without the need for individual email accounts?
What are the costs involved, and what services are included in the AppSheet Core package to commence using the program I have developed? I aim to understand the overall expenses and usage conditions before proceeding with the integration.
I would appreciate any information you can provide regarding these inquiries. Additionally, if you have any further recommendations or advice regarding the integration and utilization of Google Workspace or AppSheet Core in similar projects. The Workspace Business Starter is 5,40 $ for a user and it includes Appsheet Core. But if I buy Appsheet Core separately then it would be 10$ for a user. What is the catch?

I would be grateful for your assistance.

0 1 64
1 REPLY 1

As far as I understand, each user requires their own unique usermail to prevent synchronization issues across multiple devices sharing the same useremail. You could begin your app as a prototype with 10 distinct users at no cost until development is complete, though this approach has drawbacks regarding bots and automations.

Google Workspace provides a free license for AppSheet core without any strings attachedโ€”it's simply one of the services offered to Google Workspace users.

Top Labels in this Space