Sudden Access Issue

Hello,

I have been running an Appsheet application that users were able to access without any issues until yesterday. However, now they are encountering the following error:

mpibanez_0-1695304025603.png

For instance, this individual could access it without any problems before, but not anymore.

On my end, I haven't made any configuration changes. When I attempt to investigate the issue, I can't seem to find it because I'm not encountering the error myself. In fact, when I enter the editing version and try to preview it with the email of one of the individuals experiencing the error, it still appears to be working fine for me.

Does anyone have any insights into what might have happened and how to resolve it?

Thanks ! 

0 4 236
4 REPLIES 4

Try removing the user and adding once again. Also please check whether the user is logging in with the Authentication provider provided in the Security Settings of the app

jyothis_m_0-1695356258067.png

I attempted that, but it didn't seem to work. I'm still encountering the same error. 

Your app doesn't seem to be currently shared with user 746993703. Please try to share with the user again. If you continue to experience issues, please file a support request and our support team will help you troubleshoot.

Thank you, I wasn't able to resolve the issue as I would have liked, but I managed to manually add the users to temporarily address it.

Top Labels in this Space