Suggested_values do not give the correct values

Hello!

Sorry in advance for my English.

I'm working on a human resources management application. The idea is that individuals sign up for time slots scheduled by a manager within the application. Then, the manager creates positions with the corresponding time slots and assigns a time slot to each posting from the predefined list.

The application offers the names of available volunteers for the time slots through enumerations. However, I don't know why, if a person initially selects fewer than three options from the list of time slots, their names don't appear in the available resources to be assigned.

Does anyone have an idea of the problem?

For example: If I sign up for session R1, the manager won't be able to assign me because they won't see my name in the enumeration. However, if I sign up for 3 time slots, R1, R2, R3, my name will appear...

probleme appsheet.jpg

the formula that I have noted in suggested value : select(Inscription[NOM Prรฉnom DT], AND(IN(modele DPS[Rotation correspondante], [Rotation]), IN("CI", [Qualification])), TRUE)

Solved Solved
0 3 121
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

At least your first IN() sounds weird. The syntax should be IN(column,list), not IN(list,column)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Would you please show the columns of your tables from the Editor? Merci !

At least your first IN() sounds weird. The syntax should be IN(column,list), not IN(list,column)

this is what happens when you work too long on the same project, you do stupid things! Thank you for the help, it was indeed a simple syntax error that we did not see.

Top Labels in this Space