Suggestions for Enhancing Urdu Language Support in Google Bard

Dear Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Dr. Mohd Shoaib, and I hold a PhD in Urdu language. I have been an avid user of Google Bard since its launch and appreciate the efforts put into developing this platform. I believe Google Bard has the potential to surpass OpenAI's ChatGPT, particularly if certain improvements are made, especially in relation to Urdu language support.

One prominent issue I have noticed when using Urdu in Bard is the lack of proper rendering support for the Nastaliq font. This poses a significant challenge in accurately displaying Urdu text. Additionally, I have found that Bard's knowledge base on different types of poetry remains limited and could benefit from further enrichment.

Furthermore, when prompted to write fiction, Bard tends to provide an introduction but does not fully develop the storyline or create a complete poem like ChatGPT. This aspect could be enhanced to provide a more comprehensive and engaging experience for Urdu users.

In light of these observations, I am working on a research paper that aims to address these shortcomings and propose potential solutions. I believe this research could greatly contribute to the advancement of Urdu language support in Google Bard.

I would greatly appreciate if you could provide me with guidance on where and to whom I can submit this research paper. It would be a privilege to contribute to the improvement of Google Bard and the overall user experience for Urdu language enthusiasts.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Dr. Shoaib Malik

0 2 184
2 REPLIES 2

@shoaib-malik-na wrote:

where and to whom I can submit this research paper

I don't have guidance for you other than to note likely not here. This forum is for AppSheet users and is unrelated to Bard.

OK thanks. 

Top Labels in this Space