Summary / Metadata / Single Value View

I have a table with three numerical columns a, and b. Now I would like to create a small view that shows:

- The sum of a

- The maximum of a

- The average of b

Is there a way to create a view that I could place in a dashboard, that displays these values with a label each? Even better would be to place a summary-button that sits where the plus-button usually sits in a table view, which leads you to said view.

I already found this app: https://www.appsheet.com/templates/Summary-for-table-view?appGuidString=075a3e36-2915-46f3-8cc2-16d5...

But it wouldn't fit in my case, since the column number and desired data is unequal.

0 1 41
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@Yellowstone wrote:

Is there a way to create a view that I could place in a dashboard, that displays these values with a label each?

Sure!

You'll need to pre-compute the desired values. Create another table that contains a single normal column that acts as the key column.  Add virtual columns to compute the desired values. Add one row to this table. Create a detail view on this table that shows the desired columns. Include this view in your dashboard view.

Top Labels in this Space