Sync within 2 Apps

Hi ,

Assume that :

1. [APP A] which linked to [DataSet ONE] opened in [Browser].[Tab A]

2. [APP B] which linked to [DataSet ONE] opened in [Browser].[Tab B]

3. Everytime when I added a record via [APP A] (e.g. Record 111) , even the [APP A] is already synced, I still need to press the refresh in [APP B] in order to show the Record 111. 

I wonder if there is anyway that the Record 111 in [APP B] can be auto refreshed.

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 4 135
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I believe the 30 minute update duration is standard across all pricing plans. However you please talk to AppSheet sales team with your queries before concluding on your use case.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I believe seeing changes made in app B in another app A is equivalent to seeing changes made by user A  by user B.

In such cases user B needs to sync the app or the changes reflect in app automatically every 30 minutes or so in AppSheet.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1658217581010.png

Please take a look at the article below

Configure automatic updates - AppSheet Help

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1658217672681.png

Hi Suvrutt_Gurjar,

I think your answer exactly explains which explained the phenomenon that i mentioned. Thanks for your help!

The next questions will be  , do you believe if there is any way, (say i upgrade the plan to the Enterprise Paid Plan) to breakthrough this 30 minutes sync time?

Thanks

I believe the 30 minute update duration is standard across all pricing plans. However you please talk to AppSheet sales team with your queries before concluding on your use case.

you advice is meaningful to me . Appreciated!

Top Labels in this Space