TEXT - COUNT

In my Data Table, qryInProgressAppsheet there is a column called [JobID]. Within this table there is a ref rows virtual column which collects data from another table where [JobID] matches:

REF_ROWS("Delays.csv","JobID")

In qryInProgressAppsheet.JobID I want the Display name to count the Delays as well as show the value of JobID. So for example, if within qryInProgressAppsheet there is a JobID which the value is 257113 and there 3 delays (Ref Row) the result would show:

257113(3)

I realise this needs an expression in the 'Display name' parameter, but can I be helped with the correct expression to make this happen. 

I Tried the following which doesn't work:

"JobID & "(" & (COUNT([delays]) & ")"

TIA

Solved Solved
0 2 169
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks @Landan_QREW , this works fine with a little tweak.

Many Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I may need a better undestanding of your table schema, but what I think you are trying to do is maybe have an additional virtual column that concatenates JobID and its count of related delays. I think it would look something like this: [Job_ID]&'('&COUNT([Related Delays.csvs])&')'  ; although, that column name may be different depending on if you changed it or if AppSheet modified the name on account of the .csv in the table name.

Thanks @Landan_QREW , this works fine with a little tweak.

Many Thanks

Top Labels in this Space