[_THISROW] appendix with not contains

Hello 

I want to appendix this 

([Order ID]=[_THISROW].[Order ID])

with this one here....

NOT(CONTAINS(Orders[Status], "Items Received")),

I have tried but no good answer. I do not know if it is possible. here is the full code

And(
NOT(CONTAINS(Orders[Status], "Items Received")),
OR(
USEREMAIL()=[Tasker].[Email],
IN(USEREMAIL(),coordinators[Email])
),
OR(
[Task Date]=Today(),
[Task Date]=Today()+1
)
)

Let me explain more detail:

I have 3 tables
1- orders
2- order details
3-task ca

Now table orders is used to record new order data. and table order details is used as a child table within orders table to record list of items taken by this order.

Table task ca is used to make tasks for a specific driver. for example delivery, return, assembly and so on. table task ca reads its data from the table orders. plus it also has some columns related to tasks.
----------------------
Now I want to make a sice in the order details table that lists all items that x driver will have to take for his today trip.

so for example here:
NOT(CONTAINS(Task ca[Task], "Pickup")) and ([Order ID]=[_THISROW].[Order ID]),

it means that task must not contain pickup since driver will only do delivery. and order id should also match this task. since table task ca already reads data from the table orders it already has order id.

0 2 129
2 REPLIES 2

Not sure where [Order ID]=[_THISROW].[Order ID] fits in but if you mean appendix to be ANDing it, then just insert if as one of the AND elements. But since needing to use [_THISROW] indicates that you may be dealing with either one or two tables, it is hard to tell what exactly you are trying to achieve with this expression.

I also think

NOT(CONTAINS(Orders[Status], "Items Received"))

should be

NOT(IN("Items Received", Orders[Status]))

because Orders[Status] returns a list and not a text value.

Thanks for your helpful remark on this @TeeSee1 

NOT(IN("Items Received", Orders[Status]))

Top Labels in this Space