Table Allocation does not allow new entries

Hi Team, 

I have created the appsheet with only update option, however the error shows 'Table Allocation does not allow new entries' in Allocation section. Appsheet_Error2.jpgAppsheet_Error1.jpg

0 5 452
5 REPLIES 5

If you need to be able to add new rows, you need to also select "Adds" for your table's Are updates allowed? property.

Hi, I do not want the users to add any row, the input will be given, they need to just edit and update the fields provided. 

You can refer the screenshot above, I want only update function to work. 

If you didn't already, see whether the issues and solution described in  Solved: Error: does not allow new entries. I'm not trying ... - Google Cloud Community  also apply to your situation.

I read the above thread, the error is similar however the issue the other user has faced is due to conditions applied in Behavior, in my case, I haven't used any condition in behavior.

I need two UX view, Allocation and Accounting allocation, post creating the slice, I am getting this error. 

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This warning will occur in the emulator of the app editor--but not in the app itself--when you make changes to the configuration of the form view of a table that does not allow adds. In the app editor, when you make changes to the configuration of a view, the emulator will display that view. If the view is a form view, the emulator will will display the view as if for new row. If the table doesn't allow new rows, the emulator will warn you that the form view it's displaying cannot be used to add a new row.

Top Labels in this Space