Table Not Found (+ other errors)

Hi, I was attempting to change the data source for my app and now it is completely broken and I cannot fix it (even by selecting the old data source I was using). 

I went into my table settings -> Storage -> Source Path -> Browse for more data -> Appsheet Database -> selected my new one and selected the appropriate Worksheet Name/Qualifier
The new data source (Appsheet Database) is the exact same as the old one, it's just a copied version of it without any rows (all columns etc are the same). Now my app won't load at all and is giving me several errors and I cannot fix it no matter what I've tried.

LoganCoffin_1-1666837276187.pngLoganCoffin_2-1666837280992.pngLoganCoffin_3-1666837286240.png

LoganCoffin_5-1666837445212.png

If I go to Tables -> Select a Table -> Select the EDIT Icon -> it takes me to this pageLoganCoffin_0-1666837247160.png

If I go to Tables -> New Table -> Appsheet Database -> It show me this
I remember one of them used to say (Connected) but now neither of them does and I don't know if that's the problem

LoganCoffin_4-1666837390448.png

0 3 157
3 REPLIES 3

I've gathered some more information, Appsheet Support told me to come here for help instead. I've noticed that the "SourceID" is not linking to my table, it's only linking to the database and I don't see a way of manually editing it. 

For example:
If you look in a table under "Storage" it will say something like "ID=base/(ID_HERE)/tables/(ID+HERE)
All of my tables have the same and it only shows "ID=base/(ID_HERE)
All of them are missing the /tables/(ID_HERE) portion so I'm assuming that's why?

Is there any way to correct this?

Still struggling to fix this if anyone has any ideas.. Appsheet Support hasn't been of any help yet. 

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

AppSheet Databases is in preview and is not suitable for use in any important app.

Please report AppSheet Database problems here:

Introducing new AppSheet database feature in publi... - Google Cloud Community

Top Labels in this Space