Table Overwritten

Guys

I am having major problems with data. For some reason my tables (csv) in Dropbox are being overwritten with a blank table. Every couple of days I  am losing ALL my data.

I have spoken to Dropbox support and upgraded my account with them. They have navigated me to the events area to find out what is happening and they say the fault lays with Appsheet over writing the tables.

Can technical have a deep look into what is happening?

All was fine up until the start of the wee where I had thousands of records in the table, then they started disappearing. The app has been used for several months, never a hiccup, then all of a sudden I started losing everything. I can see in some cases certain tables are 'Edited' as they should be but some of the tables suggest I have added a new table which over writes the original table.

I need some assistance to stop this from happening.

DaveWillett_0-1655463995070.png

Also, who is user 658677 ? My account is 658599 , has my account been hacked? ( ignore this line)

DaveWillett_0-1655464391179.png

0 2 46
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Hi Steve, yes I've done that. I'm waiting for a response. For now I have rolled back the App to last week and keeping a close eye on the tables.

Thanks

Top Labels in this Space