Table limit in AppSheet database

I'm working on an App using the AppSheet database, but it has 22 tables, now I need to create new tables, I already changed my account to "Starter" but it still doesn't open, does anyone know anything about this, or how to solve this?

1 5 352
5 REPLIES 5

I have an app with over 75 tables, literally, and it works correctly. What is causing your app not to open is NOT the number of your tables. You might want to explain a bit more what do you mean by "doesn't open" so the community can help you better. 

Hello,
Sorry, I accidentally clicked solved...
This is the first App that I developed using the Google database, when I reached 22 tables the button to add tables was disabled, it does not accept creating more tables.
I thought it was because I was using a free account, but I switched to "AppSheet Starter" and it still doesn't allow me to create new tables.
I still haven't been able to figure out the reason for this limitation.

From Restrictions, limits, and known issues - AppSheet Help

A maximum of 20 tables can be stored in each database

Try creating an additional database.

@Paulo_Garcia Sorry, I omitted that you mentioned you're using AppSheet Database. I noticed following @dbaum 's reply. 

Hello Paulo, Even I'm a beginner in appsheet. Although I may not be able to solve you issue, I can help u to get better support. From your appsheet window, click on 3 dots icon on top right, You'll find a option called support. Click on it & it will take u to contact us page, You just have to fill a small form & submit. Choose chat option. Anyone from google's team will get in touch with you & help u solve the issue in a much better way.

Top Labels in this Space