Template Table Border Cut Off

The bottoms right piece of the border doesn't generate. See attached images. First and last rows have one column, second row has two columns. If I make the last row also have two columns the problem goes away, but I want only one column and nothing else seems to fix the problem. Using google docs for template.Template border shows all aroundTemplate border shows all aroundReport border missing a pieceReport border missing a piece

0 1 175
1 REPLY 1

You mentioned 

@Ryan_Parent wrote:

f I make the last row also have two columns the problem goes away, but I want only one column

Many times templates show some unexpected behavior. As a quick  workaround, you could make the template table something like below. So practically in the third row second column is almost with no width. 

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1663088954909.png

You can make then third row, second column's left side with white color as shown below so that it does not show on white background report. I have shown it with a blue background in the screenshot below just for quick demonstration. You can see the left side border of the third row second column is invisible as it is white.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1663088736256.png

Top Labels in this Space