Template app to use with template sheet

Hi all,

I have created an app for a specific set of jobs (project) which references data from a sheet that I dump new jobs into. The way it works now is when we start a new project, I delete all the old jobs in the sheet, then dump the new lot of jobs in. This way all the tables, views, etc still reference the same sheets, just with different jobs (data).

I hope to on-sell this app to different companes in my industry, and would like to just be able to give them a copy of the empty template sheet to dump their jobs into, then have it automatically fill in the app.

If I sell to ther companies, do I have to create a new app each time and re add all the tables to reference the new spreadsheet?

Is there a way I can keep the same layout, tables, views etc that reference the same tabs on a sheet when it is another sheet copied from a template? Or is there some sort of workaround for this?

Cheers

Troy

0 1 81
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@Trot wrote:

If I sell to ther companies, do I have to create a new app each time and re add all the tables to reference the new spreadsheet?

Yes.

@Trot wrote:

Is there a way I can keep the same layout, tables, views etc that reference the same tabs on a sheet when it is another sheet copied from a template?

Scale using data partitions - AppSheet Help

Top Labels in this Space