Template example of a Waiting List management App

I am building an App to manage a centralised waiting list of people waiting to join one of 17 Scout Groups in our District.

• Users from around the district will access the app and select potential new members to join their group from a list of possible matches.  [I already have something in place that shows possible matches.  I have not found a way to 'select' matches from a table list for action]
  • Once selected, the member/s should be contacted (via automated email from the app?) to ask if they want to join a group. 
  • If they say yes, the user and admin are informed (could be a manual action or an automated response collection?), the member is marked as "assigned", and no further action is required. 
  • If they say no,  EITHER the member returns to the pool for future consideration OR they are deleted from the waiting list.  The user should make this decision. 
  • While waiting for a response to an offer, the member record should be visible but unavailable to other users.

I realise there is unlikely to be one Appsheet Template that covers all my use cases, but I would appreciate pointers, suggestions or guidance to relevant templates/examples that - were I to pull parts together and so could support me in finishing the app.

0 3 243
3 REPLIES 3

And, yes, I've been through many of the Templates that seemed relevant but without much success. ๐Ÿ™‚

Als Einstieg kรถnnte diese Vorlage passen: Ankunft

In Tabelle Mitarbeiter sollten die Daten der Pfadfindergruppen, in Besucher die Daten Ihrer Benutzer und die Tabelle Besuche wรคre das Benutzereingabeformular. Sie mรผssten natรผrlich die Daten anpassen.

This template might be a good place to start: Arrival

The Staff table should contain the Scout group data, the Visitors table should 
contain your users' data, and the Visits table would contain the user input form.
You would of course have to adjust the dates.

Thank you!  I'll give it a try.
Danke schรถn! Ich werde es versuchen.

Top Labels in this Space