Template problem

I keep having problems with creating PDF templates. When adding more information I can't find the message

Error 1 : 'New process' task 'New Task' Body template. Found 1 unmatched 'Start'. They are: <p class="c3"><span class="c19">2.1 PROCESS ROOT CAUSE : </span><span><<Start: [Related Replys]>><<[CA]>></span></p>
Error 2 : The document body is empty

Solved Solved
0 4 86
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think your template for the third part[Related Replys] is incorrect. The <<START expression <<START:[Related Replys]>> and its corresponding <<END>> need to be in the same horizontal table structure. It sounds you have many elements in that part and so you have created couple of horizontal rows. You could possibly try as follows

In short, you could repeat <<START>> and <<END>> twice. 

<<START:[Related Replys]>><<[UAI]>><<[Rw]>><<[Scrap]>><<[Good:]>><<END>>
<<START:[Related Replys]>><<[RM]>><<[Charge Cost]>><<[RTV]>><<[Oth]>><<END>>

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

my template

numfon_naka_2-1658122994135.png

numfon_naka_0-1658123074051.png

Related Replys with Problems

I think your template for the third part[Related Replys] is incorrect. The <<START expression <<START:[Related Replys]>> and its corresponding <<END>> need to be in the same horizontal table structure. It sounds you have many elements in that part and so you have created couple of horizontal rows. You could possibly try as follows

In short, you could repeat <<START>> and <<END>> twice. 

<<START:[Related Replys]>><<[UAI]>><<[Rw]>><<[Scrap]>><<[Good:]>><<END>>
<<START:[Related Replys]>><<[RM]>><<[Charge Cost]>><<[RTV]>><<[Oth]>><<END>>

Thank you for your help. i just know If the sheet has multiple columns but has separate lines, <<Start <<[Related] must be used separately.
And I'm on the END, I put <<[end]>> in it, because in fact, don't put [].

Thank you very much, sorry if the words are not correct, I use google translate.

Top Labels in this Space