Testing a bot shows only 24 rows but the event expression shows 90 rows

Hi all

I have created a bot that creates a PDF and sends that as an email when two conditions are satisfied -

1. Status of the record is "finished"

2. Verification Status is "verified"

Verification status is a virtual column that gets updated based on whether an entry is added to another table.

This bot used to work for me just fine but it stopped working randomly.

I have set the event to an update when both of these conditions are met. 

When I test the bot, I can only see 24 rows of data.

Paras_Sood_0-1698808974283.png

As you can also see, the fields for Job Status and Verification Status are "Finished" and "Verified"

Paras_Sood_1-1698809010922.png

But there are more rows on this table. Why can't I see the rest of the records? When I test the expression I get the following output which is what I expect to see.

Paras_Sood_2-1698809063603.png

My bot's structure is below:

Paras_Sood_3-1698809223893.png

Paras_Sood_4-1698809257597.png

After adding a record and making sure that both status change to what I expected to see, I cannot see any activity when I go to the monitoring tab of the bot.
Any ideas what I can do to troubleshoot this?

This is what I see in the automation monitor:

Paras_Sood_0-1698809516175.png

0 3 203
3 REPLIES 3

Please check what the Audit history shows when you modify the record. There is a log as "Edit row". What happens right after that?

How I have fixed this is I have changed the verification status from a virtual column to a column on my google spreadsheet and set a bot to update the verification status. This works for me now. I checked the audit log and it doesn't show me anything useful tbh.

So.. now the question is, how have you triggered the Bot? It should send the email every time when you modify the reord?

Top Labels in this Space