Text & Image Alignment in a Onboarding View

This is what the UX looks like in a preview:This is what the UX looks like in a preview:

When I switch to the browser view, the alignment is not accurate.When I switch to the browser view, the alignment is not accurate.

1. Why is this happening? 

2. Is there any options to customize text alignment in the AppSheet Onboarding view?

Solved Solved
0 3 205
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Here is my solution:

I created a canvas 600 x 500 in Photoshop and moved the icon to the right:I created a canvas 600 x 500 in Photoshop and moved the icon to the right:

The logo is now aligned to the center when previewed on a widescreen (where the app will be primarily used).The logo is now aligned to the center when previewed on a widescreen (where the app will be primarily used).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sadly the Onboarding view development was basically abandoned and will work as it's currently shown.

Maybe @Arthur_Rallu knows if it's going to be improved in the future

Thanks for getting back to me. I would appreciate a workaround to create neatly looking screens. 

Here is my solution:

I created a canvas 600 x 500 in Photoshop and moved the icon to the right:I created a canvas 600 x 500 in Photoshop and moved the icon to the right:

The logo is now aligned to the center when previewed on a widescreen (where the app will be primarily used).The logo is now aligned to the center when previewed on a widescreen (where the app will be primarily used).

Top Labels in this Space