Text are overlapping with the image when doing automation and send to email

marvyn

Hi Expert,

Need your assistance in creating a simple certification templates that i want to automate using appSheet.

I have an image(JPEG) that i uploaded and i want to put text consisting the details of the attendees.

When doing it in the automation in the attachment side, when placing the image in the template as the background and placing the needed text. the printout before saving the changes is OK, but when the event is satisfied and automatically send email, the attached PDF has always have a problem... TEXT and IMAGE is not in the same page... always separate page, even image setting is behind text.

Hoping that you can assist me..

0 2 61
2 REPLIES 2

Haven't checked how the new background feature works with AppSheet, but I would guess it doesn't work with Automation/Bot.

To me the same thing happened, and I haven't had any other option but to try different approaches until it works out. The PDF template doesn't match the file generated by the bot. As an alternative, I've used a virtual markdown column where an image can be uploaded and text can be placed. Even the generation time is much faster.

Screenshot_20240414-060750_MetaFX 20.jpg

โ€ƒ

Top Labels in this Space