The Label not showing when copying from a Parent to a child table

Hi!!

I'm using a bot to coping the data from a parent table to a child table, but when the action running it sends the values as ID, not as a Label:

I show you my screen:

This is my sheet table parent and child

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 8.26.55 AM.png

  I can see the Label here but when I try to see the data in the view Details COI it just shows me the ID values!

Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 8.36.31 AM.png

Here is the View Details COI:

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 8.37.33 PM.png

 I'm using the label in all the tables, but only show me the label in the first view in this one just the values ID!!

Do I need to activate another check box or do I need to use an expression to use the label in all my views?

Thk!

@Marc_Dillon 

Solved Solved
0 2 113
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If I understood your challenge properly, copying the key column's value is a normal behavior. If the column doesn't show the label value, your column's type in the app is not Ref, Enum or EnumList with the base of Ref. That's why it probably shows the key column's value.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I already checked the "Dereference" but nothing with the labels!

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10107396?hl=en&sjid=4490408384395256824-NA

If I understood your challenge properly, copying the key column's value is a normal behavior. If the column doesn't show the label value, your column's type in the app is not Ref, Enum or EnumList with the base of Ref. That's why it probably shows the key column's value.

Top Labels in this Space