The Old Yellow Triangle

I think i broke something. I mean, it's working but i have a yellow triangle. I think i even know how to fix it but would like to consult the hive mind before continuing....

I have an action that providers push to mark a patient as having been "seen by provider" today. This button triggers a group of actions that log certain information into another table. In the recent past, it was logging the primary key of the hospital, but i didn't like the way that looked on the spreadsheets that are emailed to billing each week. Before i get ahead of myself, here is what is happening:

appsheet_triangle.png

I think the problem is that historically, Hospital is/was a Ref pointing to the facilities table. But now, I have it calling

[_thisrow].[Hospital].[Hospital Name]

to push into the table. This is causing the breakage (app still works) because the ref wants the primary key and not the label. So I suppose to fix this, i need to push both values to the table in order to preserve the ref, but alter my bot that scrapes a weeks worth of patient visit records to send to billing to only pull the Hospital Name and not the primary key.

Does this sound right?

Solved Solved
0 2 164
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, you need to put key values into Ref columns.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Yes, you need to put key values into Ref columns.

i suppose i could add the hospital name value to the table, or i could just reach through the key to get the name when the bot creates the spreadsheet to send out. I don't see either option being a problem, but pulling the name directly into the spreadsheet would help me visually when debugging.

just thinking out loud.

Thanks

Top Labels in this Space