The action on the form is not run when i use Quick edit

Hi all. 

I have an action and I attached it in form save. That is, when the user saves a form, the action will work. But it's not working when I use the Quick edit action. I want to ask how can I run an action when I use quick edit.
By the way, can I decentralize the quick edit action? Because I understand quick edit is an action and this action should show in the behavior section so I can assign permissions to who can use it.

0 3 54
3 REPLIES 3

@JOHNN wrote:

I have an action and I attached it in form save. That is, when the user saves a form, the action will work. But it's not working when I use the Quick edit action. I want to ask how can I run an action when I use quick edit.

If the action is of data change type , you could use the automation bot that has "Run a data action" as a step. 

@JOHNN wrote:

Because I understand quick edit is an action and this action should show in the behavior section so I can assign permissions to who can use it.

You could try editable_if of the quick edit columns to select users who can change the column.

How can I see the Quick edit action on the setting? 

Could you update which setting your are referring to? If you mean in actions pane, then I believe that is not available.

Top Labels in this Space