The app crashed for no apparent reason

Approximately 2 weeks ago the app crashed for no apparent reason when it has a lot of traffic, I optimized the security filters and the virtual columns but it still happens.
This did not happen before, I do not know what to do, the app is used by around 60 technicians every day and it is not acceptable that it works this way. Anyone else has happened?

Sebastian1_0-1649767029891.pngSebastian1_1-1649767045395.pngSebastian1_2-1649767063566.png

My way to fix it is by deleting a table and adding it back, but it doesn't always work.

Excuse my English, I'm using google translator.

Solved Solved
0 5 176
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The solution was to remove all virtual columns and formulas from the spreadsheet, which greatly reduced sync time and crashes. However, we are considering upgrading to the "Enterprice Standard" plan to use the SQL database.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

The app is not crashing.  You are getting errors on attempts to Add rows.  You need to drill into the error to see why the Add Row function is failing.  Click on one of the Red binocular symbols to get more information.  If you don't understand the message. then copy and paste it here so we can help.

Hi!
I understand what you are saying, but the App suddenly stops working and cannot be synchronized either.
I am contacting support, it seems to be an internal error.

It seems to be a problem with the google spreadsheet, because there are many requests in a short time and it hangs.

It's possible you're hitting some limits with Google Sheets. It may be time to consider moving to a database.

The solution was to remove all virtual columns and formulas from the spreadsheet, which greatly reduced sync time and crashes. However, we are considering upgrading to the "Enterprice Standard" plan to use the SQL database.

Top Labels in this Space