The button " Information"

Hello, I want to create an app, I'm a beginner. . I made 2 views and configured the selection of information in the table using the Vlookup function. Everything works. The person selects in the view, then sends it to another, where the information was obtained from the table. But I need to embed either a button or an image in the second view, when the button is clicked, information about the position selection from the first view falls out. Is it possible to configure it? Example in the image

Anzhelika_2-1661773919702.jpeg

Solved Solved
0 2 40
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I don't follow all the details in your explanation of what you've done or what you want to accomplish. However, it sounds like you need to use an action, which indeed creates a button that appears in the user interface. See Actions: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I don't follow all the details in your explanation of what you've done or what you want to accomplish. However, it sounds like you need to use an action, which indeed creates a button that appears in the user interface. See Actions: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

Thanks for the answer

Top Labels in this Space