(IS IT A BUG ?) | The chart does not show the correct values

RMS
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

There seems to be a difference in the values ​​displayed in the chart and the values ​​in the source table.
Take a look on the pics below..... see in column F5 the value is 0.14% for PLAN.
The detail view is correct but on the chart view got wrong value.
Is there anyone who can help ?

Value in the source tableValue in the source table

Value in the detail viewValue in the detail view

Value in the chart viewValue in the chart view

0 7 87
7 REPLIES 7

Is it possibly due to rounding differences? Do you have the decimal digits in the PLAN column set to  6? Or could you try wrapping the values in the spreadsheet with the ROUND() function? 

Not sure if that'll fix anything, but a rounding error is all I can think of 

Do you have the decimal digits in the PLAN column set to  6? 
- No, just using default setting

could you try wrapping the values in the spreadsheet with the ROUND() function?
- I have tried it but the result is still the same

I made this easily, using the initial settings and only using 1 table without formulas on spreadsheets and appsheets.I don't understand why the data could be different like that. At first I thought it was because there was an adjustment in the graph, but after trying using pie the results were still the same.
Using chart with pie style, the result is still wrong valueUsing chart with pie style, the result is still wrong value

If you set this to a set amount of digits, say 2 or 3, do you still get this long 0.1399999999999999 value? Or do you get something else?

@RMS wrote:

Do you have the decimal digits in the PLAN column set to  6? 
- No, just using default setting

Iset to 2....
This is the result :
Set to 2 digits on spreadsheetSet to 2 digits on spreadsheetSet to 2 digits decimal on colomnSet to 2 digits decimal on colomnThe result is the same, still same.The result is the same, still same.

Hmmm.. last thing I would try is looking at your view settings, and maybe try Value or Percentage instead of whatever is currently selected as the label type. If that doesn't work, report a bug.

Screen Shot 2024-03-29 at 10.53.23 AM.png

As u wish ....
This is for the pie style :
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 02.17.48.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-30 at 02.18.24.png

And this is for the curve col series style (no option for label type) :
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 02.18.59.png

Sorry I am out of ideas. Seems like a rounding issue in the spreadsheet data, but it ROUND() isn't working, then beats me. 

Top Labels in this Space