The images are not read

Hello everyone! When I generate a PDF and in the same interface of my application the images are not shown, where images should go a sign appears that says "404" and when I generate them in the PDF only the link of the image appears, I already checked that the files are in the associated path and if they are well written and I can see them in the Drive but it is not generated with an image, I appreciate that you can help me with this problem.

I put an image of what I get when I click on the link of the image generated in the PDF.
Captura de pantalla 2022-03-01 102747.png

Solved Solved
0 4 66
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you are using a sheet as the data source, there is likely a mis-match between the location of the sheet and the image folder.  The sheet location is used as the "root" when attempting to retrieve files and images.   

Either move your sheet to the same location as the "Inspeccion_Images" folder (not inside this folder)...OR...move your folder to where the sheet is located.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If you are using a sheet as the data source, there is likely a mis-match between the location of the sheet and the image folder.  The sheet location is used as the "root" when attempting to retrieve files and images.   

Either move your sheet to the same location as the "Inspeccion_Images" folder (not inside this folder)...OR...move your folder to where the sheet is located.

Thank you @WillowMobileSys, Iยดm really grateful

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Yes, I had duplicated folders and I had to copy the files of the old folders to the new ones ant the issue desappear.

Top Labels in this Space