The naming format of the files is not happening correctly by appsheet in google sheets

when user submits a form by uploading the required files , there are two sheets in which the details gets uploaded

1. sheet where the user details are appended (see below)

Screenshot (248).png

2. The files which the user uploads per submission are stored in the other sheet (look below) which is referenced to the above table with the above table key as reference column .

Screenshot (267).png

so the naming convention of the files in files column should be as above i.e ID.Files.Timestamp , but sometimes due to some issues they are getting appended in a wrong way(see below ) .

Screenshot (266).png

is there anyway to avoid these kind of issues ?

0 4 149
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Clearly there was an error. Did the user observe an error during the upload?

hi @Steve that I'm not sure because it is in the production and occurred quite a few times so did you ever face this before and if yes what kind of error occurred on the appsheet side 

I have not, but I really don't do much with photos. You might ty asking Support (but I doubt they'll be of any help here).

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

hi @Steve yes i already contacted the support team they said they were looking into it so I thought of asking the community anyways thanks for the response 

Top Labels in this Space