There are missing fields in the form view of the desktop version

In the form view of a table in the Desktop version several fields are missing. Everything saved and everything synchronized several times... Look at these two images:

view2.pngview1.png

Solved Solved
0 4 501
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, seems two different views but no, is the same view.

Well, it's been resolved.

I think it is related to something that has nothing to do with the form. I made some changes to the column names of the table, and then saw some inconsistencies in the sliders and views that I had to fix manually. The old names of the fields and the new names appeared, as if they were duplicates. For example, I changed a field name from "music" to "Music" and in the "Column order" field of the views already created, "music" appeared selected and "Music" appeared in the list of unselected fields. I had to change the "music" field to "Music" manually in the "Column order"... that seems like a bug, or an inconsistency that should be checked by the Appsheet team.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Your screenshots look like they represent two different views. In case it's helpful, you can find all the form views for the table you're referencing by filtering the views list to just form views.

dbaum_0-1687658071406.png

Yes, seems two different views but no, is the same view.

Well, it's been resolved.

I think it is related to something that has nothing to do with the form. I made some changes to the column names of the table, and then saw some inconsistencies in the sliders and views that I had to fix manually. The old names of the fields and the new names appeared, as if they were duplicates. For example, I changed a field name from "music" to "Music" and in the "Column order" field of the views already created, "music" appeared selected and "Music" appeared in the list of unselected fields. I had to change the "music" field to "Music" manually in the "Column order"... that seems like a bug, or an inconsistency that should be checked by the Appsheet team.

I am facing the same issue - I have to make sure that I can get date from the user, but it does not display it. 

And to the solution written above, If I try to change the name of the column; I will have to do a lot many changes into the app - because I have many slices using the filter from these columns.

I guess I have solved the problem, actually half of it, If I disable the desktop mode - it works. For the time being I will be doing it. If anyone has any idea how to solve this please let me know. Thank you 

Top Labels in this Space