This is an automated email to alert you about an error logged from one of your AppSheet apps

Hello Team,

Please help me with the below error while submitting the new data I,'m getting this error RSHARM01_0-1695223505350.png

RSHARM01_0-1695223703165.png

Solved Solved
0 4 187
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I might suggest checking the below setting on your datasource to see if you have it set as app creator or app user. If your setting is app user, then the user of your app must also have permission to your google sheet.

Markus_Malessa_0-1695224676691.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I might suggest checking the below setting on your datasource to see if you have it set as app creator or app user. If your setting is app user, then the user of your app must also have permission to your google sheet.

Markus_Malessa_0-1695224676691.png

I have provided as app user but still I'm getting error before it was as app creator at that time it was working fine when I changed the the setting from creator to user from that time I'm getting this issue

Is your datasource/table "Loading Sheet" a Google Sheet? If so, does the user accessing the application have permissions to the Google Sheet? If they do not have permissions to the Google Sheet, then you have to add them to the Google Sheet also.

Here is the documentation when using the setting to access as app user. Here is the link to the documentation https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10105078?hl=en#zippy=%2Cwho-can-access-my-cloud-data-dire...

Markus_Malessa_0-1695227069286.png

Top Labels in this Space