Three level grouping on a report with no table key

Hello,

I have a table MDO with 6 variable: ID MDO (key), CASAMDO, MÃO DE OBRA, VALOR, FUNCIONÁRIO and DATE (the date the service was finalised further to the right of the table).

Captura de Tela 2023-11-28 às 10.19.30.png

I am using a table FILTER to generate a slice of a time period called RELATORIO FILTRADO MDO 1.

Captura de Tela 2023-11-28 às 10.20.45.png

I want to generate a report of MÃO DE OBRA and VALUE, grouped by CASAMDO and finally grouped by FUNCIONÁRO. All with totals. It would look like this:

FUNCIONÁRIO                                                                               SUM

CASAMDO                                                                          SUM

DATA MÃO DE OBRA                                   VALOR 

DATE MÃO DE OBRA                                   VALOR 

CASAMDO                                                                          SUM 

What I have achieved so far was the report with only one level of grouping resulting in the repetition of CASAMDO. See below a snapshot.

Captura de Tela 2023-11-28 às 10.22.13.png

The idea is to group CASAMDO with a subtotal.

By the way, if you can do this and are willing to give me a class of 1h, please let me know the cost for that.

thanks a lot

Nidal 

0 0 47
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space