Trobuleshooting Mobile App?

I have an application tester who reported some anomalies yesterday on the mobile app. Workflow format rules were not triggering for her but everything was fine for every other tester. The changes this user was making were not being pushed back to the database. She sent some screenshots and I see several changes queued for her but it looks like somehow a phone number got moved into a ZIP code field. What's interesting is the view this user works in does not give her an option to enter a phone number or zip code. Here's a few screenshots from her phone:Image_20220408_145542.pngImage_20220408_145410.png

as you can see in the second screenshot, she has 42 changes in queue that won't push, likely because of the error showing in the first screen.

Is there anything i can do on the backend or on her phone to see what changes are queued? If and when I find the queue, can i terminate the errored queue and get her back to where she can use the app?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 3 99
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

>> " it looks like somehow a phone number got moved into a ZIP code field."

You changed the column structure of that table recently, and that user was still using an older version of the app.

You'll need to do "recovery".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

>> " it looks like somehow a phone number got moved into a ZIP code field."

You changed the column structure of that table recently, and that user was still using an older version of the app.

You'll need to do "recovery".

Thanks. Placing this here for future reference, the recovery option is shown here

"Errors and Warnings During Sync | AppSheet Help Center" https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/962247-errors-and-warnings-during-sync

UPDATE: Recovery mode worked as prescribed, thank you!

Top Labels in this Space