Trouble with Slices

Hi I have a strange trouble with Slice. I created two and It show the correct rows but when I drill down in some row it go to the WRONG row. It happens in some row, not in all of them. The strangest thing is that when you see the row is correct, the problem is when you drill down in the row. An more strange is that only in some rows have the problem.

0 4 187
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Likely not a problem with the slice, but with what you expect to be happening when you “drill down”. Please explain exactly what you mean by “drill down”.

Hi Steve, thanks for your answers. When I said “Drill down” I mean when you click in the view and you expect go to the form with the row´s information. That´s the error because it take me to the incorrect row.

Is the view from which you’re drilling down attached to the slice?

Does the table used by the slice have duplicate key column values?

No, that strange too. I have a View from the table and work well but the view frome the slice has the problem.
If you see in the view of the table “Vencimientos” row “23/11/ BPS Abdely…” when you click there work well. BUT in the view of Slice “Vence hoy!!!” row “23/11/ BPS Abdely…” work bad.

Top Labels in this Space