Turn off Related Add in Details View

Tuyen

Is there any way to turn off this Add button, at the bottom of Related, in Details View. But, I still want to allow people to add rows to the table?
3X_6_0_601fe86a06fc202e5c20067574605f3463ea8c01.png

Solved Solved
0 5 259
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tuyen

Thanks a lot. I forgot that we can edit system action.

Then go to action which i want to edit and click in Do not display in Appearance Paragraph.

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

For the system generated Add action, you set the showif condition with expression of
context(ViewType)<>Detail

Then you can hide this inline action button, but add button can be seen in full screen view for this table view.

Tuyen

Thanks a lot. I forgot that we can edit system action.

Then go to action which i want to edit and click in Do not display in Appearance Paragraph.

Thanks

UPDATE: @Tuyen Solution did not work as I need because it also Hides the Add button from my main View so I can’t add a new Member.
What happens when "Expand all views is turned off, as in the image you posted above?
@tsuji_koichi How do I use the CONTEXT() to Hide the “Add” only in my Active Members Slice_Detail View? TYTY!

Great Solution @Tuyen , thank you, it seems to work as I need. But how is your Solution different from Mr @tsuji_koichi Solution of: “For the system generated Add action, you set the showif condition with expression of context(ViewType)<>Detail Solution?”
@tsuji_koichi Where do I enter/use your Expression? TYTY!

That should be app editor setting, nothing to do with App UX/UI.

Tuyen

Thank you for liking my topic?
And i’m glad that you solve your problem by my solution.
If you just want to show your action to particular user who you allowed
You can turn on “edit system action”. Go to your action → Show “Behavior”
→ and Write an expression like this one
LOOKUP(useremail(), “Phân quyền KM”, “Email”, “Quyền”) =“Admin”
3X_9_e_9e65754ef293af28a57927b9472a9344a7d988dc.png
3X_2_d_2d732e0efaa56089d3e3712d99a37be5025b7dd8.png

Top Labels in this Space