UNABLE TO SEE SOME FEATURE

I am not able to see some feature in my appsite...like netstand option is not visible in view type.

I want to set another view below one view in appsite but I am not able to do so.

I want to grand total in table view, I am not able to do that too.

help me and add all features

4 REPLIES 4

@ASHUTOSH_JD wrote:

I am not able to see some feature in my appsite...like netstand option is not visible in view type.

I want to set another view below one view in appsite but I am not able to do so.

I want to grand total in table view, I am not able to do that too.

This is an AppSheet forum for building web apps that run on mobile and desktop.  I don't understand these issues you are raising.  Are you referring to an AppSheet app?

If so, then please provide more details about what you have built and the result you are looking for.  Screenshots of your app will help A LOT!

PRODUCT_NAME PRODUCT_ID SALE QTY PRICE
MOBILE PRODUCT_ID1 10 500
LAPTOP PRODUCT_ID2 23 7433
CHARGER PRODUCT_ID3 34 344
BATTERY PRODUCT_ID4 21 677
GRAND TOTAL- 88 8954
I WANTS TO GRAND TOTAL IN TABLE VIEW IN MY APPSHEET VIEW

In a Table View, you have the ability to Group the rows by some column and then apply an aggregate function to those groupings.  One of those grouping is "All" which will give you the Grand Total.

So, the idea is to create a Slice filtering down to all the rows of data you wish to be included in the Summarized results.  Create Table View using that Slice.  Select the column (or columns) you wish to group by and then select the SUM aggregate function on the column you wish to be Totaled. See Image and link to article for more details

Control Grouping 

Example of Apply Grouping with Aggregate Function

Screenshot 2023-06-17 at 10.21.36 AM.png

Schaue folgendes kurze Video: So summieren Sie Werte in Ihrer Tabelle 

Top Labels in this Space