USERSETTINGS

Boa noite a todos;
Pessoal fico muito agradecido quem puder ajudar.
No meu app, estou querendo que o campo de encarregado de obra seja automaticamente preenchido pelo USERSETTINGS[email] sem que o usuário possa editar esse campo, porém, ao colocar a fórmula e desmarcar a opção de editar, o campo some da aplicação, e o outro campo da aplicação (obra) é uma filtragem desse campo, alguém pode me dar uma ajudar. Obrigado desde já.

não sei se estou errando a fórmula do USERSETTINGS ou é alguma coisa que está impedindo.

=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=

Good evening everyone;
Guys I'm very grateful to anyone who can help.
In my app, I want the work supervisor field to be automatically filled in by USERSETTINGS[email] without the user being able to edit this field, however, when placing the formula and unchecking the edit option, the field disappears from the application, and the other field of the application (work) is a filtering of this field, can someone help me. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if I'm wrong with the USERSETTINGS formula or something is preventing it.

pedido - usersettings.PNG

Solved Solved
0 2 94
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Terra wrote:

filled in by USERSETTINGS[email]

An app user could indeed change any user settings column you configure, such as [Email]. Maybe you mean the USEREMAIL function?

@Terra wrote:

unchecking the edit option

I think that a column with an app formula must be editable since the app formula recalculates every time the row is updated. Maybe you want your expression to be the column's initial property instead so that's populated upon row creation but never updated subsequently.

@Terra wrote:

the field disappears from the application

Potentially, the column is just not displayed in a particular view. If it appears in the AppSheet table's list of columns and in the data source, it has not disappeared.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@Terra wrote:

filled in by USERSETTINGS[email]

An app user could indeed change any user settings column you configure, such as [Email]. Maybe you mean the USEREMAIL function?

@Terra wrote:

unchecking the edit option

I think that a column with an app formula must be editable since the app formula recalculates every time the row is updated. Maybe you want your expression to be the column's initial property instead so that's populated upon row creation but never updated subsequently.

@Terra wrote:

the field disappears from the application

Potentially, the column is just not displayed in a particular view. If it appears in the AppSheet table's list of columns and in the data source, it has not disappeared.

Muito obrigado

Thank you very much
Top Labels in this Space