UX weird behaviour it shows photo not asked

Strangely my views shows a Photo but I didn't mention the Photo field anywhere. 

The UX refer to another table not even the table where photos are stored ... Any clue?

andreagiordano_0-1679004973984.png

Solved Solved
0 6 109
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If Viaggio is a Ref type column and references a table that includes an image column among its one or more label columns, that image will appear as (part of) the value wherever the Ref type column is used.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Confirm you're indeed looking at the View Options for the view where you're seeing the image.

I'm not sure I understood your suggestion: The picture I posted refers to the View "Riepilogo mensile"  and in the field selected there is no photo field (photo field has name pjoto1 and photo 2).  and that is the View option I'm looking at. Here is a better screenshot.

andreagiordano_0-1679039613452.png

If Viaggio is a Ref type column and references a table that includes an image column among its one or more label columns, that image will appear as (part of) the value wherever the Ref type column is used.

Yap Viaggio is a Reg column that references a table that include photo column.  So if I don't want picture to be shown I have to unflag label?

P.s. Not sure to understand how label works ... any referwnce to look for?

@dbaum wrote:

label columns

OMG! Thanks a lot!!!! I need to learn a lot more!๐Ÿ˜

Top Labels in this Space