UX

JSO
Silver 2
Silver 2

Being in TABLE type view, is there any way for a button to appear with an action that allows me, using a bot, to create a pdf, for example, of all the records in the table?
I have tried it but it hides the button unless the action is of type LINK.
How do they solve it?

Solved Solved
0 6 188
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It doesn't show an action if it's somehow row related. If you want to trigger the Bot for a record, you can use an inline action and show it for each row. If you need to trigger a Bot that reads the data from all rows, you could do it for example with the LINKTOFORM().

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

It doesn't show an action if it's somehow row related. If you want to trigger the Bot for a record, you can use an inline action and show it for each row. If you need to trigger a Bot that reads the data from all rows, you could do it for example with the LINKTOFORM().

Hi Aleksi,

Maybe I have missed an obvious point. However an inline action in a table that can change a column to trigger a bot could possibly meet @JSO 's requirements? The bot in turn could have a <<START >> expression to download all the records from the table as @JSO is looking for?

My idea was to create a functionality where you could use a form to specify what rows the pdf should contain.

Okay , got it. Thank you.

That seems to be a solution.
I have a table with possible lists and parameters of it.
The "Display primary" button does appear if the action is "App: go to noteher view within this app" and I put it in Target:
LINKTOROW("5","Listados_Form")

JSO_2-1699015572837.png

JSO_1-1699015531754.png

JSO_0-1699015468315.png

It makes the call to the form, positioning itself on the ID that is passed to it and allowing it to be edited, which activates the bot and allows me to create the PDF.

Yeap, that's a good approach as well!

Top Labels in this Space