Unable to Deploy App

Currently unable to deploy app to trigger automation--

- Deployment Check completed

- When "Move app to deploy state" is selected, page loads, but the App is still in "Not Deployed" Status

I am suspecting that because the App has one warning, it is preventing me from deploying successfully

Warning Message:
"Since the app is not deployed, Bots will deliver email only to the app owner"

I understand that the app is not deployed, and that the Bots will deliver email to only the app owner. Is there a way to disable/remove this warning so that I am able to deploy successfully? 

0 3 106
3 REPLIES 3

@Scottie wrote:

Is there a way to disable/remove this warning so that I am able to deploy successfully? 

That warning doesn't prevent deploying an app. In fact, the only way to remove the warning is to deploy the app.

@Scottie wrote:

When "Move app to deploy state" is selected, page loads, but the App is still in "Not Deployed" Status

What else might be going on? Maybe it's actually deployed but there's a page refresh issue?

The App still seems to be in Prototype status - โ€ƒ

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 7.21.47 PM.png

The Deployment Check passed and is ready to deploy:

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 7.22.43 PM.png

Once "Move app to deployed state" is triggered, it goes back to the page stating that app is a prototype, and to run deployment check [which was done]

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 7.26.20 PM.png

โ€ƒ

The app is still in "Not Deployed" status. Not sure what is going on here

Yes, I understand that you selected "Move app to deployed state" and the app editor reloaded but still says that the app is not deployed. I don't what's going on. My one idea that you could check is whether perhaps the app is actually deployed, but the editor page didn't fully refresh. You could check that in your account's My apps view.

dbaum_0-1673570234845.png

Beyond that, I recommend Contact Us - AppSheet Help

Top Labels in this Space