Unable to Edit Editable Fields?

I created a new dummy app today to test some concepts and formulas but have come across a bit of a weird problem.
I cannot edit any values. I made a very simple spreadsheet and manually added values for three rows. I have added a single in the app.

Thing is, I cannot EDIT any of the records, despite the table being set to allow adds, updates, and deletes, and the columns being marked as editable. 

Any ideas?Screenshot 2022-03-02 09.26.25.pngScreenshot 2022-03-02 09.23.56.pngScreenshot 2022-03-02 09.23.25.pngScreenshot 2022-03-02 09.27.48.png

Solved Solved
0 3 584
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It appears that you've made a composite key out of a concatenation of your other values. Key values aren't editable once the record is created. This includes any values that make up a composite key.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

It appears that you've made a composite key out of a concatenation of your other values. Key values aren't editable once the record is created. This includes any values that make up a composite key.

thank you. I thought it might be something like that, but at the same time, was confused when i still cannot edit after removing the virtual columns.

and it is working properly now after using a formula in another sheet to create some primary key values to test with. As you said, getting away from that composite seems to be key (that joke was terrible)

Top Labels in this Space