Unable to add images to a specific table 50000 character limit

I am using entering data to a form and i can update the table no problem  and add a new row as long as i do not include images. If i enter an image in my form, i get this error and the data does not upload to my table in google sheets.  I've tried with multiple image types including jpg, PNG, HEIC. The jpg are all 

Unable to add/edit/delete row in table 'Goldman Sachs Das Retrofit'. โ†’ Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

Invalid data[0]: Your input contains more than the maximum of 50000 characters in a single cell. [400]

Errors [

Message[Invalid data[0]: Your input contains more than the maximum of 50000 characters in a single cell.] Location[ - ] Reason[badRequest] Domain[global]

]

: Message[Invalid data[0]: Your input contains more than the maximum of 50000 characters in a single cell.] Location[ - ] Reason[badRequest] Domain[global]

0 2 452
2 REPLIES 2

How are you including your images and what data type is the column you are storing the image in?

The message is obviously complaining about the size of a value in single sheet cell.  An image would certainly exceed that limit if it were being inserted in binary or similar form.

I am having same problem. Have you found any solution?

Top Labels in this Space