Unable to add row to table "XXX" -> Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello everyone!

I am struggling with getting my app to work. Everything is fine and I've managed to have a solution to almost any problem I had before. The only inconvenient now (and the worst of all) is that when I introduce new data , after I hit the "sync" button, I get a "Unable to add row to table "XXXX" --> object reference not set to an instance of an object". I even started a chat with a support guy and he couldnt Fix it, even when he made a copy of my app and tried to modify it himself

I would Really appreciate any guidance

Thanks
1 5 1,100
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Attn @devingu. It appears this Support issue needs to be escalated.

Feel free to reach out to our AppSheet support https://support.google.com/appsheet/gethelp

Good morning. 

I did That already and the answer was "delete the table and add it again". 

Once again, I received support from a guy who inspected all of the "common" solutions, not being able to resolve the case. He told me that the case was going to be escalated, but the answer was to do something I've already done.

Looking forward for a solution.

Thanks 

My apology that i missed the word "support" in your original post. I've taken a look at your ticket and our agents are currently working on the ticket and soon will reply to you. 

Leading the Support team by example, @devingu? Maybe read the post before responding? Wow!

Top Labels in this Space