Unable to fetch application definition. The index was outside the bounds of the array.

Good morning Dear,

I'm a beginner in Appsheet and I've been unhappy with the platform, due to the many restrictions that exist regarding the number of tables and other limited resources.

I have a Publisher Pro plan. And it seems to me that I have already reached the limit of tables in my application. (On average about 50)! Because without many instructions I made my application grow a lot! And due to the type of plan we have, and with an average of approximately 100 users using the application, we don't see another plan that would be more accessible to us, given our financial limitations.
What prevents me from using for example the resources of: "Partitioned across many files/sources"

Furthermore, we have tables with (virtual columns with expensive expressions like UNIQUE, SELECT, etc.) which, in sum, makes our application very slow when synchronizing.

And now, I'm waiting for a response from support for a serious error that came up and I don't know how to solve it:

ERROR: Unable to fetch application definition. The index was outside the bounds of the array.
(RESULT: The application does not sync)!

I would like to know if the Appsheet offers any particular support to help improve the features of an application?

Best regards,
ADEFE

Unable to fetch application definition. The index was outside the bounds of the arrayUnable to fetch application definition. The index was outside the bounds of the arraythere is no solutionthere is no solution

1 3 257
3 REPLIES 3

I have same error. I don't know wtf is this.

I have the same error!!!! arrrggg

HELLLLLP  PLEASE

Top Labels in this Space