Unable to log in through google account - Browser is not redirecting to App after successful login

Hi,

I am unable to log in to the app after I logged out. It is showing a blank Appsheet welcome screen but the browser isn't redirecting it to main App. It's stuck in login page itself.

I am able to reproduce this issue in both iOS and Android.

This is affecting a lot of users in our org. Please check it ASAP and update here.

0 11 353
11 REPLIES 11

Idk what you are talking about exactly.
Are you sure they are not loggin in with another account because they have those "don't ask me again" kind of options?

There seems to be an issue with SSO Login. It's happening both Android and iOS.

To reproduce - You can log out of your account. Try to log back in with Gmail. It opens a browser window and after successful login it doesn't redirect it back to the Appsheet App. the screen gets stuck there.

No, it's not because of the answers you mentioned above.

@Sumit_Jogalekar wrote:

Try to log back in with Gmail

I don't use that, sorry.

Have you contacted support? Seems critical to you

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Thanks @SkrOYC ,

I had already raised the issue with Appsheet support, but since it was taking a long time to get a reply from them, thought of raising it in community.

But they're looking into the issue as we speak.

Thanks for reply.

We are looking into this and will update shortly.

Any ETA on the solution @Gil ?

Hey, I'm facing the same issue. Do we have any update here?

We are currently reverting the change that caused this issue. 

You might already be able to sign in. If not, it should be resolved within up to 15-20 min

Thanks for the update. It's working now. Can you please share the RCA on the issue?

Working for all the users now. Can you please share an RCA?

Thanks.

The revert is completed. Everyone should be able to sign in now. If you're still having problems to sign in please let us know.
Thank you for reporting this issue and apologies for the inconvenience.

We will an RCA in the coming weeks.

Top Labels in this Space