Unable to point to a PDF

I have a data table with a virtual column named "PDF", filetype is File.  I am unable to figure out how to point to the PDF location in my appsheet/data/appname/Files/my.pdf.    The virtual column formula is:

CONCATENATE("appsheet/data/VISAVISA-2660420/data/Files/", "GiftCards", ".PDF").  When I click on the virtual column it tells me the file not found file.  I tried CONCATENATE("GiftCards", ".PDF").  Same results.

Solved Solved
0 3 93
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Okay, it did not work.  My virtual column formula is 

Davidflash_0-1711058844953.png

My Bot File Name Prefix is

Davidflash_1-1711058933454.png

The PDF is created and resides in the /Files folder.

What should do?  Confused....

View solution in original post

I gave up, and just moved the sheet to the /Files folder of the App. folder.  Did not want to do it but I needed to move on complete the app.  However, there must be a way to point to any file location with the Google Workspace using Appsheet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

File path is relative to where your source sheet is. So if your source sheet is in: appsheet/data/VISAVISA-2660420/data, your path then should be: /Files/

Okay, it did not work.  My virtual column formula is 

Davidflash_0-1711058844953.png

My Bot File Name Prefix is

Davidflash_1-1711058933454.png

The PDF is created and resides in the /Files folder.

What should do?  Confused....

I gave up, and just moved the sheet to the /Files folder of the App. folder.  Did not want to do it but I needed to move on complete the app.  However, there must be a way to point to any file location with the Google Workspace using Appsheet.

Top Labels in this Space