Unable to regenerate table structure from mysql datasource

Hi

This morning Google changed the Security settings for AppSheet core licences. This prevented my prototype apps from loading. After I switched off the option as per below screenshot I am unable to regenerate my table structures in my prototype app which uses a MySQL datasource. Although prototype apps where I did not change the structure does work. Could someone please advise if this is a bug?

AdamVW_0-1692339632868.png

Solved Solved
0 4 247
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Interesting ๐Ÿค” When I deleted the Decimal columns in the above structure it let me add the table. This has never been a problem before and all of my other tables use this MySQL column type in some form. Re-adding a decimal test column does not break it again...so it seems to be working now. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

When trying to regenerate, what error/warning it shows?

Hi Aleksi

I have deleted the table and tried re-adding it, now I get this error. I have not seen this before.

AdamVW_0-1692340483217.png

It is an empty table at the moment, with the following column structure

AdamVW_1-1692340544344.png

I have added another table to the app without an error and I have tried reverting to a older version, this also does not work. Completely deleting the table does make the app work again.

Interesting ๐Ÿค” When I deleted the Decimal columns in the above structure it let me add the table. This has never been a problem before and all of my other tables use this MySQL column type in some form. Re-adding a decimal test column does not break it again...so it seems to be working now. 

Good to hear that you were able to fix it, though it sounds weird why it didn't recognize any columns from it.

Top Labels in this Space