Unable to update row

I'm getting the following error message as I attempt to update my mysql database.

Unable to update row in table 'table_name'. → UPDATE command denied to user 'user1'@'34.82.138.241' for table 'table_name'

Anyone encounter this kind of error?

Solved Solved
0 2 62
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that the SQL user you configured with your datasource for Appsheet does not have Update permissions in your SQL database. I don't recall what the SQL command is to check user permissions but you should be able to look that up for your SQL version and attempt to query the user permissions via your SQL console. If you are using 'root' as a user then my guess is invalid as the root user in SQL has all permissions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that the SQL user you configured with your datasource for Appsheet does not have Update permissions in your SQL database. I don't recall what the SQL command is to check user permissions but you should be able to look that up for your SQL version and attempt to query the user permissions via your SQL console. If you are using 'root' as a user then my guess is invalid as the root user in SQL has all permissions.

Thank you Sir MArkus for the solution. You are correct, my login in SQL didn't have any Update rights. I had it fix ed now.

Top Labels in this Space