Unexpected Google disconnections: how to keep the user connected to their account at all times?

Hi community,

This is an issue that has been happenning to my users but I do not have an idea on how to avoid it. I will ask the same question in the Workspace Q&A. 

How to avoid unexpected disconnections ? Like, the user is using the app normally, but after X weeks, s.he gets disconnected and have to log-in again. This is a big issue as some of my users have difficulties to follow re-loggin procedures.

This issue is concerning on phones particularly. 

Note that I can manage users through workspace console.

Solved Solved
0 6 169
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

6 REPLIES 6

baba_sawane_1-1713348129974.png

Strangely I cannot access. I will investigate this afternoon

It may be that that URL is tied to MY admin console?

The way I got to it from my end was to open the admin console and then type 'session length' into the search bar at the top.  One of the options was Google Session Control.  Does that appear for you?

baba_sawane_0-1713353856627.png

Yes, I got this. Is that this menu? Is setted it up to 'never ask new auth'. I'll mark it as a solution, will update if I get any new disconnection in the next days. Thanks scott!

It may be the solution, but as you specifically mentioned phones there could be complications.  I have never deployed apps for use on mobile so I am quite useless as to how this may affect that sort of deployment.

It happened to me for example that with the default workspace security settings, if your user don't have a password (pin, scheme etc) used in their phone, the account will not only log off the phone, but be removed completely from it

Top Labels in this Space