Unread assignment formatting rules

Hello good morning,
I am developing a task application.
For this I have a task table, and in a field called read I have it as an enum with two options 0 and 1, 0 is unread and 1 is read. Based on this, I build an action that changes the value from 0 to 1 when the user enters the task details view.
In the formatting rules I have configured that when the reading field is equal to 0 I put the Task Name field in bold and an icon of a closed envelope appears next to it, and when it is 1 the normal text and an open envelope appear, I also have the tasks grouped by read or unread. Now I have the problem that when the first user who opens the details view is read for everyone and I would like it to only change from unread to read by user, for this I have created a table called tasks read with the fields idtareasRead, IdTarea , Email, date. I have created an action so that when a user enters the details view, it copies the fields from the Tasks table to TasksRead, and I don't know what formula to put in format rules so that when a user exits in the TasksRead table, along with the IDTareas I change the formatting rules.
I am using the formula:
if(
And( TasksRead[TareaId]=[_ThisRow].[TareaId],TareasRead[Email]=UserEmail()),True,False) and it gives me the error cannot compare text with list.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Hola:

Buenos dรญas,
estoy desarrollando una aplicaciรณn de tareas.
Para esto tengo una tabla de tareas, y en un campo llamado leer la tengo como enum con dos opciones 0 y 1, 0 estรก sin leer y 1 estรก leรญdo. En base a esto, construyo una acciรณn que cambia el valor de 0 a 1 cuando el usuario ingresa a la vista de detalles de la tarea.
En las reglas de formato he configurado que cuando el campo de lectura es igual a 0 pongo el campo Nombre de la Tarea en negrita y al lado aparece un icono de un sobre cerrado, y cuando es 1 aparece el texto normal y un sobre abierto, Tambiรฉn tengo las tareas agrupadas por leรญdas o no leรญdas. Ahora tengo el problema de que cuando el primer usuario que abre la vista de detalles es leรญdo para todos y me gustarรญa que solo cambiara de no leรญdo a leรญdo por usuario, para esto he creado una tabla llamada tareas leรญdas con los campos idtareasRead, IdTarea , Correo electrรณnico, fecha. He creado una acciรณn para que cuando un usuario entre a la vista de detalles copie los campos de la tabla Tareas a TasksRead, y no sรฉ quรฉ fรณrmula poner en reglas de formato para que cuando un usuario salga en la tabla TasksRead, junto con las IDTareas cambio las reglas de formato.
Estoy usando la fรณrmula:
if(
And( TasksRead[TareaId]=[_ThisRow].[TareaId],TareasRead[Email]=UserEmail()),True,False) y me da el error No se puede comparar el texto con la lista.
Muchas gracias por su atenciรณn.

Solved Solved
0 3 208
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After searching the forum a lot I found the solution.
Unread tasks
IsBlank(
Filter(
"TasksRead",And(
([Email]=UserEmail()),
([TaskId]=
[_THISROW].[TaskId])
)
)
)

Tasks read:
IsnotBlank(
Filter(
"TasksRead",And(
([Email]=UserEmail()),
([TaskId]=
[_THISROW].[TaskId])
)
)
)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You should use IN() - https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10107681?hl=en&sjid=1463726637378917632-AP to check if a value is in a list or not

Thank you very much for your quick response  ๐Ÿ‘

have been trying In(), the formula is not good, it does not give an error but it does not give me the expected result since In() checks if it is in the list and if it appears, it considers it good for all tasks..

I use the following formula:

And(IN([IdTarea],TareasLeidas[IdTarea]),
IN(UserEmail(),TareasLeidas[Email]))

I'm still looking for a solution Thank you ๐Ÿ˜“

After searching the forum a lot I found the solution.
Unread tasks
IsBlank(
Filter(
"TasksRead",And(
([Email]=UserEmail()),
([TaskId]=
[_THISROW].[TaskId])
)
)
)

Tasks read:
IsnotBlank(