Update existing row

Hi all, 

I want to build a simple form where users can select date and insert daily collected revenue. For this I'm using Google Spreadsheet table with columns; date, service1, service2, service3. In date column I have inserted all dates for a upcoming year. Now I want to connect Date datapicker from Appsheet form to check in which row it needs to modify/update data. I have build form and set Date as Key, but I'm getting "There is already a row with the key: '01/03/2024'" all over and over again. Can not figure out why Appsheet can not update this row but wants to make a new one? 

So, I just want to select date in the form, fill out Services revenue and apply this data to correct date/row in Spreadsheet.

Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 19.16.35.png

Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 19.06.06.png

Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 19.06.15.png

0 3 135
3 REPLIES 3

@Terziev wrote:

So, I just want to select date in the form, fill out Services revenue and apply this data to correct date/row in Spreadsheet.

Hey,

the date has to be Read-Only. You can't select a new date when editing. You can only edit the service fields.

Cheers

Sorry, but total newbie here. I'm asuming you mean to uncheck this Editable checkbox?  

Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 19.32.06.png

Tried every possible option about read-only and nothing works :'( 

Top Labels in this Space